Mistress Anna - You Need To Swallow Faster

I am Supreme Goddess Anna, and I reign over you with an iron fist. Your desires, fears, and limitations are mere tools for me to manipulate and control you.

My beauty is your downfall, as it attracts you like a moth to a flame. But make no mistake - I am not here for your pleasure or satisfaction.

Your pain is my music, and I relish in it. Respect me, and maybe you'll receive a modicum of mercy from my cruel hands.

I am not interested in a master-slave relationship; instead, we exist as predator and prey. I listen to your desires and fears only to use them against you.

So come, suffer at my feet and beg for my attention. For in my presence lies both your salvation and damnation.
Santi

Mistress Anna - You Need To Swallow Faster

Post by Santi »

Name: Mistress Anna - You Need To Swallow Faster

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:08:00 Size: 342.26 MB

Download Or Watch Online
FileBoom
Hey there,
Thanks for being a loyal visitor of our site. We do appreciate that. This is exactly why we give you this Promo Code to use on Keep2share.cc, a great file sharing and download service: https://keep2share.cc/code/744extra-free-days.html
Use this code
: 744extra-free-days when you make a purchase to get 10% more days with any membership.
Check this out, you get 9 days for free with a 90-day account, and 37 free days with a 1-year account!
Don’t miss out – and have fun!

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Return to “Mistress Anna's Scat Collection [2024]”