JJ Plush the Maid Endures Tight Bondage - Part 1-2

The symbiotic dance between pleasure and pain becomes a language of its own, spoken only by those who dare to venture into the realm of BDSM.
opfo
Администратор

JJ Plush the Maid Endures Tight Bondage - Part 1-2

Post by opfo »

JJ is already in a compromising position with her wrists bound in front of her and a ballgag muffling any noise she might make. It's clear that this submissive slut isn't cleaning the house properly, but instead wiping down the floor without sweeping first. I catch her red-handed (or should I say green from all the grass clippings?) and decide it's time for some discipline.

I order JJ to bend over the coffee table for a well-deserved spanking session. As my hand connects with her ass cheeks again and again, she squirms underneath me trying to escape the sting of my palm on bare skin but failing miserably due to being tied up tightly by those cruel ropes binding both elbows together behind back! Through gritted teeth, she manages an apologetic whimper through gag before finally submitting completely under my authority - ready accept whatever punishment comes next without question or hesitation because after all...that's what good little subs are supposed do right??

Feeling satisfied enough by seeing how much pain we can inflict upon each other playfully yet lovingly ,we decide its time move onto round two : "Strict Bondage Training" !!! Using extra thick cotton ropes ,I tie up those long slender legs followed closely by arms at elbows making sure every single inch is bound tightly enough so there won’t be any chance whatsoever escaping our bondage heaven . Just when things seem like they couldn’t get anymore intense......Enter Clamps!! Two tiny pieces metal jewelry designed specifically torment nerve endings causing unimaginable pleasure/pain depending upon how you look at it!!! Once placed strategically across sensitive areas like inner thigh ,nipples etc...you can almost hear JJ begging silently through gag pleading mercy from someone who clearly enjoys seeing beautiful woman suffer (or does he???).

I take JJ outside where the sun is beating down on her already flushed skin. I secure her wrists tightly around a tree branch before attaching a crotch rope and tying it off to another tree in front of her. Her elbows are bound so tightly that she can barely move them; this must be quite uncomfortable for our submissive slut who seems distressed but unable to escape her fate.

I decide that gagging should also be taken up a notch by using vet wrap around JJ's head as well as taping up both hands and tits with electrical tape just for good measure. With all these restrictions in place, there won’t be any chance whatsoever of breaking free from my bondage heaven anytime soon! Leaving behind one helpless victim exposed under harsh sunlight while anticipating what horrors await when night falls upon our little playground... Now THAT sounds like my kinda fun!!

Name: JJ Plush the Maid Endures Tight Bondage - Part 1-2

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:49:51 Size: 2.19 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share
Use this code: 744extra-free-days when you make a purchase to get 10% more days with any membership.
https://keep2share.cc/code/744extra-free-days.html

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “BDSM”