Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - 2 slaves 4 Mistress Courtney

The mistress reveled in her position of power over the submissive slave. With a cruel smile, she relished in exerting her domination, commanding him to obey her every whim.The walls echoed with his pleas for mercy, but they fell on deaf ears as she continued to revel in her sadistic pleasure.
Summer

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - 2 slaves 4 Mistress Courtney

Post by Summer »

Today I have two slaves who have made it through to the first official stage of My trial to find new personal slaves. They have each provided a list of activities in which they are competent and I will put them through their paces to see if they can appeal to My sadistic fantasies.

slave number 1 has shown a keen interest in trampling so I will see how he fairs under My sharp, leather Casadei blades. he doesn't do too badly, his skin shrinks around the heels and his cries of pain are muffled as he tries to please Me. I take My heels of and stomp on him with My barefeet. Crushing his body beneath Me, feeling his bones and flesh as I trample him bring a smile to My face.

NEXT! slave number 2 will be a mixture of ball kicking and stomping. I line him up, legs spread and lay into his balls with all My might. I love the sound My leather heels make as they make contact with his balls. Taking My shoes off I love the feel of My slaves balls as they make contact with the bridge of My foot. But My all time favourite activity is STOMPING and I cant wait to test him out to see just how well he can take My ball stomping.

Both slaves do well and have the first stage. What shall I make them do for the next stage?

Name: Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - 2 slaves 4 Mistress Courtney oq
Format: mp4 AVC Size: 2.01 GB
Width: 1920 pixels Height: 1080 pixels
Duration: 00:13:38
Frame rate: 29.970 fps 20720 Kbps

Download from Keep2Share
https://k2s.cc/file/4dd78f46fd005/Mistr ... ney_oq.mp4
Hey there,
Thanks for being a loyal visitor of our site. We do appreciate that. This is exactly why we give you this Promo Code to use on Keep2share.cc, a great file sharing and download service: https://keep2share.cc/code/744extra-free-days.html
Use this code
: 744extra-free-days when you make a purchase to get 10% more days with any membership.
Check this out, you get 9 days for free with a 90-day account, and 37 free days with a 1-year account!
Don’t miss out – and have fun!

Return to “FEMDOM”