MahoganyQen - Face slapping and spitting humiliation CUSTOM

MahoganyQen FemDom, Ebony, Latex, Boots, Pegging, Strap-on, JOI, POV, Foot Fetish, Stockings, High Heels, Dick Slapping, Face Slapping, Dirty Talk, Catsuit, The Collar, Leash, CBT, Ballbusting, Sounding, Medical Fetish, Handjob, Ashtray, Smoking
opfo
Администратор

MahoganyQen - Face slapping and spitting humiliation CUSTOM

Post by opfo »

You park your ass on the couch, and the bitch-slave walks in. You give that pathetic loser a massive dose of your load, streaming it right into his pathetic excuse for a face. Then, you connect your hand to his pathetic mug, landing10-12 harsh fucking slaps, alternating between left and right, just to make sure the worthless piece of shit knows his place.

He's not worthy of eye contact, so you take a moment to assert your dominance and shove a dustpan full of spit right down his throat. You'll repeat this process as many times as necessary, drilling the message into his pea-sized brain that today is all about him getting brutally humiliated.

As a final act of depravity, he's gotta get on his knees and enthusiastically lick your boots, all the while saying, "Thank you, token. I truly appreciate you spitting and slapping me! " You get creative with your verbal degradation because, well, that's just fucking fun. Round it off with a few chances to use him as a human cigarette receptacle, and all the while he's still catching your face-slap steamers.

He'll be slumped on the floor, his face red and bruised from your powerful hands. At that point, you'll jump on his back, grabbing a handful of his greasy hair to pull him up into a standing position. You've got the last3-4 minutes to really emphasize your sadistic delight in causing him pain and humiliation.

And don't forget the spit - you'll never let him forget that part. So yeah, it's safe to say I hope you can make this as sharply brutal as physically possible. I want to watch the slave's life essence drain from his body as you methodically destroy him, both physically and emotionally. If I'm happy, then we all win. I'll shower you with cash, and you'll have your sweet, sweet list of items for your next escapade.

Name: MahoganyQen - Face slapping and spitting humiliation CUSTOM

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:06:24 Size: 557.67 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share
Use this code: 744extra-free-days when you make a purchase to get 10% more days with any membership.
https://keep2share.cc/code/744extra-free-days.html

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “MahoganyQen Lady Mahogany 2023”