MahoganyQen - Lady Mahogany & Mistress Karino - Cruel Nurses CBT

MahoganyQen FemDom, Ebony, Latex, Boots, Pegging, Strap-on, JOI, POV, Foot Fetish, Stockings, High Heels, Dick Slapping, Face Slapping, Dirty Talk, Catsuit, The Collar, Leash, CBT, Ballbusting, Sounding, Medical Fetish, Handjob, Ashtray, Smoking
opfo
Администратор

MahoganyQen - Lady Mahogany & Mistress Karino - Cruel Nurses CBT

Post by opfo »

Unleash the siazling cage of domination! Two heartless nurse maestros and one pussyfooted patient equals a realm of bossy, poonani-centric delight! But today, I, the divine master of my lust penis, and my supergan HOE Mistress Sportiness barged in with a mission to solve his self-centered no-problem stemming from his crying beta pussy richard that apparently leaks no sperm! Our primal adult playground: a box of special scientific medical equipment, including penis broards like dilators to sounding, wands a-mystical like, spinny wheel of whiplash terrors, and warbly wheel of frenulum torture! Then we gave the mimeo a chance to play with his neglected boner in exchange for a promise - oooh, if he cannot erupt on command, we'll do something Efedali-dipshiday incoming! While this cocksicle was happily touching himself, we decided that punishing the child afraid of spurts was more to our liking than watching the candy rain fall down, hence, we arrange for more punishment showers - but hey, it's a bit of therapeutic intervention too! From today onwards, our boy will always remember the sheer majesty of when a woman tells him to get off and he fails to spill all the little gravy-soaked rice - beginning the countdown will be to your doom, my rug-burned, cum-sucked little pet!

Name: MahoganyQen - Lady Mahogany & Mistress Karino - Cruel Nurses CBT

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:14:32 Size: 1.24 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share
Use this code: 744extra-free-days when you make a purchase to get 10% more days with any membership.
https://keep2share.cc/code/744extra-free-days.html

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “MahoganyQen Lady Mahogany 2023”