Cruel Gags and Crotchrope for Crystal Frost - Part 1-2

The symbiotic dance between pleasure and pain becomes a language of its own, spoken only by those who dare to venture into the realm of BDSM.
opfo
Администратор

Cruel Gags and Crotchrope for Crystal Frost - Part 1-2

Post by opfo »

Crystal is a part of a car theft operation, and I have the security camera footage to prove it. When I track her down, my car is nowhere to be found.

I grab her and bring her back to my shop where she's seated on a stool in front of a post with her arms tied behind it. She struggles and moans as I tie more rope around her waist, ankle, and hips - immobilizing her completely. After removing the gag from earlier, I question Crystal about my missing car but don't get any answers that satisfy me.

I rip open her blouse exposing bountiful tits before groping them roughly while asking again for information on the whereabouts of my vehicle. This time when she doesn't give me what I want, I grab fistfuls of hair pulling tightly until tears stream down cheeks as she screams through gritted teeth into an Ace bandage gag stuffed into mouth by forceful hands wielding panties used as makeshift muzzle material held together by black tape applied with precision carelessness leaving no doubt who holds all power here today...

Crystal finds herself tied up tightly by a mysterious figure. Her mouth is stuffed with a large sponge and taped shut for good measure. As the intruder continues to bind her limbs, Crystal struggles futilely against the tight ropes and tape that hold her captive.

The figure uses a wooden spoon to smack Crystal's exposed flesh – thighs, tits, and feet – eliciting muffled cries of pain from behind the gag in her mouth. Soon afterward, however, the gag is removed only to be replaced by an inflatable pump gag which bulges out uncomfortably from between Crystal's lips as it fills with air inside her cheeks rendering speech impossible once more even if she wanted to speak now anyways due to all this hardcore bondage action going on around here today apparently!

Name: Cruel Gags and Crotchrope for Crystal Frost - Part 1-2

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:58:08 Size: 2.54 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share
Use this code: 744extra-free-days when you make a purchase to get 10% more days with any membership.
https://keep2share.cc/code/744extra-free-days.html

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “BDSM”