Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Marking Marlie

The mistress reveled in her position of power over the submissive slave. With a cruel smile, she relished in exerting her domination, commanding him to obey her every whim.The walls echoed with his pleas for mercy, but they fell on deaf ears as she continued to revel in her sadistic pleasure.
opfo
Администратор

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Marking Marlie

Post by opfo »

Strapped to the ceiling, her flawless virgin body glistening in anticipation of today's intense fucking session. Miss Ruby kindly handed over her slut Marlie for me to use and abuse. Seems Marlie's been a bad girl and deserves a good whipping, so today I'll teach her a lesson and mark her up good. I start off with heavy leather floggers and her focus is surprisingly impressive, not a peep from her whore mouth. Next I grab the hunter whip, the sharp crack resonating off the Manor walls, still not a sound from her. Then a leather single tail starts ripping into her flesh and she starts to falter, gasping for air through the pain, huge welts forming instantly on her tits and ass. When I switch to the nylon signal whip, the tears start pouring, she's sobbing as I whip her, her body a masterpiece of my own twisted creation.

Name: Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Marking Marlie

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:17:51 Size: 663.05 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share
Use this code: 744extra-free-days when you make a purchase to get 10% more days with any membership.
https://keep2share.cc/code/744extra-free-days.html

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “FEMDOM”